Kita pingin bahagiain dia, tapi dia sendiri nggak mau mencoba untuk bahagia. Atau setidaknya tak cukup keras berusaha. Kita lakuin apa yang kita bisa, tapi tetep aja nggak cukup buat dia. Sudah kita rancang hal-hal indah untuk dia, tapi ternyata masih tak cukup indah buat dia. Segalanya tak pernah benar. Segalanya tak pernah cukup. Dan semua itu, mau tak mau membuat kita merasa sakit. Hingga akhirnya dia berpaling dari kita, mencari sendiri bahagianya meskipun kita telah dan masih ingin membahagiakan dia...
Well, sepertinya itu inti dari lagu Best Laid Plans-nya James Blunt. Mungkin, kita pernah ada di posisi 'pemberi' seperti James Blunt dalam lagu itu. Tapi mungkin, tak jarang pula kita ada di posisi 'penerima' yang merasa usaha si 'pemberi' tak pernah cukup.
Sad and meaningful song I think =,)
Here's the lyric:
You don't like it in the shadows
but you won't let me shine a light
I would wash away your troubles
But it seems
The more that I hold on
The more that you let go
And I know, you better let somebody love you
or find yourself, on your own
Tell me why all the best laid plans
fall apart in your hands
And my good intentions never end,
the way I meant
If we don't talk about the future
Then should I just, follow you into the dark
Yeah, and does your silence keep you cold
While the cracks form on my heart
Tell me why all the best laid plans
fall apart in your hands
And my good intentions never end,
the way I meant
It seems to me some fine friends have watched you turn your back
It seems you only want the things that you can't have
Tell me why all the best laid plans
fall apart in your hands
And my good intentions never end,
the way I meant
but you won't let me shine a light
I would wash away your troubles
But it seems
The more that I hold on
The more that you let go
And I know, you better let somebody love you
or find yourself, on your own
Tell me why all the best laid plans
fall apart in your hands
And my good intentions never end,
the way I meant
If we don't talk about the future
Then should I just, follow you into the dark
Yeah, and does your silence keep you cold
While the cracks form on my heart
Tell me why all the best laid plans
fall apart in your hands
And my good intentions never end,
the way I meant
It seems to me some fine friends have watched you turn your back
It seems you only want the things that you can't have
Tell me why all the best laid plans
fall apart in your hands
And my good intentions never end,
the way I meant
You can hear the song and watch the video live at Bloomsbury Ballroom in here. Enjoy it =)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar